Welcome to Our Practice
If you are looking for a podiatrist in Fredericksburg, VA, we welcome you to our practice.
As podiatrists in Fredericksburg, VA we believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. Our goal is to educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program with the highest quality of care available. We strongly believe that the more a patient understands their ailment the more likely a patient is to comply with our treatment regimens. This has proven to result in faster healing and in better outcomes for our patients. Whatever your foot and ankle trouble, we'll work together to find the answers that will comfort you and bring you relief.Rappahannock Foot & Ankle Specialists has been an integral part of the Greater Fredericksburg Community for over a decade. We hope that you find our website easy to use and informative. Our goal is to educate our current and future patients. One of the goals of our Web site is to provide you an extension of our care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about podiatry, foot and ankle ailments, treatments available, exercising and shoes. There is an overview of our practice including our doctors and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information.
Our doctors are among the best-trained podiatric foot and ankle surgeons in the country. We all have advanced training in forefoot, rearfoot and ankle reconstructive surgery and are all board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. We believe in listening to our patients and in giving every patient a thorough examination. We educate our patients on how and why their problem developed and on what conservative and surgical treatment options are available to them.
We strive to employ the most current and cost-effective treatment strategies available. We are convinced that the combination of our compassionate and skilled doctors with our friendly and capable staff will make your office visit a pleasant one. Again, we hope you enjoy our website and that you will come visit us if you or a loved one are having any foot or ankle problems.
We take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience. Our qualified staff is friendly and will ensure a pleasant visit. Our main office is conveniently located in Fredericksburg, VA. We invite you to e-mail or call our office with any questions via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site.
INSURANCES WE PARTICIPATE WITH
Medicare Medicaid Humana Anthem Tricare Carefirst United Healthcare
PHCS/Multiplan Aetna Cigna Optima Health Virginia Premier Virginia Health Network
A MESSAGE TO OUR PATIENTS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS
AS MANY OF US ARE AWARE, THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC) HAS ISSUED WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS TO HEALTH-CARE PROVIDERS WORLDWIDE REGARDING THE COVID-19. WE ARE CLOSELY MONITORING THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT THE COVID-19, AND WE ARE TAKING EVERY PRECAUTION NECESSARY TO LIMIT THE EXPOSURE WITHIN OUR OFFICE. RAPPAHANNOCK FOOT & ANKLE SPECIALISTS WILL BE ADAPTING NEW PROTOCOLS THAT REFLECT THE LATEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM THE CDC. WE HAVE NEW GUIDELINES THAT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED TO HELP KEEP YOU, OTHER PATIENTS, AS WELL AS OUR STAFF SAFE.
- PLEASE DO NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU DON'T FEEL WELL, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU THINK YOU SYMPTOMS ARE MILD OR IRRELEVANT
- PLEASE COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT ALONE UNLESS YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE; WE WILL BE LIMITING THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN OUR OFFICE. IF YOUR CHILD HAS AN APPOINTMENT, ONLY ONE PARENT/GUARDIAN WILL BE ALLOWED BACK WITH THE CHILD.
- WE HAVE SEVERAL OPTIONS FOR CHECKING IN....1. PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE TO CHECK IN UPON YOUR ARRIVAL, LEAVE YOUR CELL # AND WE WILL CALL ONCE A ROOM IS AVAILABLE.. LET THE RECEPTIONIST KNOW IF YOU REQUIRE ANY PAPERWORK OR HAVE ANY UPDATED INSURANCE, ETC. 2. YOU MAY COME IN TO CHECK IN BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ANY PAPERWORK, INSURANCE CARDS OR LICENSE ARE READY TO BE COPIED. YOU MAY THEN GO BACK TO YOUR CAR AND WE WILL CALL YOU ONCE A ROOM IS READY. 3. YOU MAY COME IN TO CHECK IN AND STAY IN THE OFFICE IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO STAY IN YOUR CAR.
- WE ASK THAT YOU USE HAND SANITIZER AS SOON AS YOU WALK INTO OUR OFFICE, WHICH IS LOCATED AT THE FRONT DESK,
- WE WILL BE TAKING EVERYONES TEMPERATURE UPON ARRIVAL. IF YOU HAVE A TEMPERATURE READING OF 100.0 OR MORE, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT(S). WE WILL ALSO ASK YOU TO RESCHEDULE YOUR FAMILY MEMBER(S) APPOINTMENT(S) AS WELL.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WE ARE ALSO IMPLEMENTING MORE EXTENSIVE OFFICE CLEANINGS IN BETWEEN PATIENTS AND THIS MAY CAUSE A DELAY IN YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME. BY TAKING THESE MEASURES, YOU ARE NOT ONLY HELPING YOURSELF BUT ALSO THE POTENTIAL SPREAD TO FRIENDS, FAMILY AND OUR COMMUNITY. RAPPAHANNOCK FOOT & ANKLE SPECIALISTS IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH SAFE, EXCEPTIONAL PODIATRIC CARE AND THE MOST UP-TO-DATE PREPAREDNESS EFFORTS AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH THIS CHALLENGING TIME TOGETHER.