Your first visit to us establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There is also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
RAPPAHANNOCK FOOT & ANKLE SPECIALITS PATIENTS: Please print the forms in the first section and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:. Please bring you insurance card, driver's license/photo ID. Please bring a list of all medications including the dosage if they are not already listed on the Welcome to Our Practice Patient History Form.
Please print out the following forms only if they apply to you:
- Spouse Insurance Holder Acknowledgement
- Elderly/POA Caretaker Form
- Parent/Guardian Insurance Acknowledgement
- Authorization To Treat A Minor
- Release of Medical Records
- ONLY: Physical Therapy Patient Forms Packet
Forms you may be interested in:
- HIPAA Patient Privacy Information
- How To Pick Out Your Shoes
- Shoe Recommendations
- Runner Resource
- PRICE Protocol
- Partial Avulsion Post OP Instructions
- Phenol and Alcohol (P & A) Post OP Instructions
- Diabetic Shoes Packet for Patients Treating Diabetic Doctor (Medicare Insurance Holders Only)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it. (Please Note This Program Will Not Charge You A Fee For Basic Services)
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.